REAL UFOS  

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduce yourself!  (Read 314 times)
Mahadeva
Global Moderator

Discloser

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2008, 11:05:34 AM »

Expect a lot from me too! Smiley

Guile

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 12:02:36 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Guile. Im from Dallas Texas. Ive been visiting Real UFO's daily since early 2007. The site is great Matt. Keep it up, and thank for the efforts!
realufos
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2008, 02:38:04 AM »

thanks Guile!
I will keep it up
eyes shine bright

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2008, 11:07:43 AM »

hey.my name is niall im from ireland. iv had first hand experiances.twice now in d "space" of eight years.ders defo sumthing out ther,i pray more and more people begin to look up n open thier narrow minds  "peace"
Mahadeva
Global Moderator

Discloser

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 11:54:43 AM »

Welcome everyone!

MaDMaN

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 12:29:29 PM »

Yo everyone,

My name is youssef and i'm 29 years old, living in casablanca, morroco. I was always intriged by the forbiden, and questioning myself about things people don't talk about (mostly UFOs and humans and the origin of life), maybe its curiosity, maybe its a quest for the truth, but i do know that your efforts and uploaded content provided me with alot of informations (i never knew there were that many USO cases reported for exemple, it opened a new door to new questions), and it keeps getting more and more interesting. Thank you, and everyone involved in making this huge ammount of content available, and i wish you the best!

Peace.
LEAX
Global Moderator

I know..

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2008, 12:44:08 PM »

Welcome all guys Wink If you have something to say dont wait and post it so we have things to discuss Smiley

I havent seen, i dont believe, but i know..
hcore

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2008, 07:01:21 AM »

Hello...

My name is Marco, i am 30 years old from the netherlands ...

A week ago i found some movies regarding Ufo's and aliens on youtube. The information was entirely new, at least the amount of information and the fact that a lot of these incidents seem genuine were really eye opening for me.

I am interested in paranormal things, but never ever been occupied with ufos.
The last few weeks since i encountered the videos on youtube, i have been watching them almost every day. It's a real fascinating subject.

Thank u very much for publishing this information, the public deserves to know....

With kind regards
Marco
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: