REAL UFOS  

Username
Password

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dr. Leir's Implants case  (Read 50 times)
MaDMaN

View Profile
« on: March 31, 2008, 08:47:34 PM »

Yo!

okay its not realy UFOs but it is linked, so i hope its not out of subject, but i was curious to know if anyone has updated informations about these implants Dr. Leir removed from the multiple patients he treated.

so far all i know is that they were tested in multiple university laboratories:
-california university in san diego as quoted in this video,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TJ8wTq3HcDk&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/TJ8wTq3HcDk&rel=1</a>

-university of toronto's material science laboratory as quoted in this other video.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pA9H2xVe5rQ&rel=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pA9H2xVe5rQ&rel=1</a>

so far, it seems they all agreed that the implants have extra terrestrial elements in large quantities, and you can clearly see it in these videos.

now my questions are:

was this prooved to be a hoax? althou i doubt it, but who knows, i did not hear about Dr. Leir for a year or two now.
is there a place on the net where we can access the full results/details of the tests ran on the implants?
is there an update about this case somewhere on the net?

thanks for taking the time to read/view this, and post what you think about it.
MaDMaN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 05:37:57 PM »

okay i feel a litle idiot to answer both my posts, but maybe i ll give others courage to post their thoughs about this.

i never realy believed that aliens would go as far as abducting humans, for many reasons:
-if they wanted to do tests, they would terminate the subject rather than trouble themselves with putin him/her back where they abducted from (quite rude yes, but its objective, if what they wanted were samples or genetic material ,they wouldn't care about the rest).
-if they spared the subject's life so that he could inform the other humans or pass some message, then why didn't they do it themselve, and trust an inferior beeing with such a big task ....

so i always found it hard to believe when someone said he was abducted, because i always crash on one of these questions.

untill i heard about these implants. because they troubled me quite a bit.
first, the persons who were having the implants removed wanted to stay anonymous, and usualy abducted people rarely stay anonymous (it does add to the mystery in some cases, so i never trust that as a clue, althou when added to other things, it can become a clue as to the validity or credibility of the entire subject, either pro or con).

second we can see real chirurgical operations going on, i doubt it was faked, so something was indeed showing up on radios, and removed during the operation.

third and according to Dr. Leir, the implant was not causing any inflamatory reaction as opposed to what we all believe about implants, just check when someone gets  a piercing for example and you will understaind,  after the long weeks of inflamation and treatment, there are dead cells that form the new piercing "hole" skin, yet here, the nerves were connected and there was no trace of how it was inserted.

and finaly, when they tested it, they found that  its composition was not from earth, that some laboratories though it was meteorite fragment.

so when i add all this up, i end up stuck cuz even my two earlier major filters fail for this case. unless one part of this was faked, wich i doubt, i think i believe that some people ended up with extra terrestrial pieces into their bodies, somehow ... from here, its ur turn to say what u think hehe.
LEAX
Global Moderator

I know..

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2008, 02:56:22 PM »

I think something like this was in one part of UFO hunters and when i saw when they were getting out that implant i was shocked because like you said it havent caused any inflamatory reaction. It was connected to the nerves and it was like in symbiotic relationship with the body + they could measure some radio waves before the extraction.
Who knows maybe theyve got hit by a miniature part of meteorite but i think it is really a ET implant

I havent seen, i dont believe, but i know..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: