Wednesday, July 11, 2012

UFO Secret Access UFOs On The Record

One of the most interesting an important UFO documentaries of the last 2 years. Featuring UFO researcher and author Leslie Kean, who wrote the UFOs and Generals book. I posted this documentary over a year ago, but I know there are many new readers to this site so I have decided to repost it.
I urge anyone who hasn't seen it to make time to view this documentary when you can. It's a summary of the best UFO cases over the past 30 years:
Part 3 Part 4 Part 5 Part 6 
From the prehistoric drawings through the Roswell incident reports of strange and unexplainable sightings in the skies have become part of an unofficial historic record. With the proliferation of video and photo technology in the modern era, reports of these events–along with visual evidence–have only increased. 95% of UFO sightings are false, resulting either from misidentification or deliberate hoaxes. But the other 5% cannot be dismissed. Based on the newly published book “UFO’s: Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go On the Record,” this two-hour special explores sightings that are supported by numerous creditable sources, from Air Force and commercial pilots, FAA officials, investigators military Generals and NASA officials as well as hard data: photos, film, radar and audio recordings. This evidence presents a startling look at the very real possibility of alien visitation
We Highly recommend the DVD of this documentary, to share the best UFO cases with family & friends.
Rate this posting:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have known Mr. Halt for more than six years, and he and his family are honest, humble, and kind. I believe what he claims to have witnessed. Beyond that, there's nothing else I can do. At this point it's just a really good story.

Keep Reading - Click 'Older Posts' above to read more posts  >>