Thursday, May 27, 2010

A close look at Crop Circles & why not all are man made

As the 2010 crop circle season commences, i thought this documentary would be appropriate to take a closer look at crop circles and a look at the scientific evidence that not all of them are man made. Its well known that 80% of all crop circles are fakes but the remaining 20% have characteristics that reveal they are not man made:

Part 2

Part 3

PArt 4
Rate this posting:

1 comment:

Push Back said...

The music is not. . .The womens voice is electronic modified so she makes mumbling sounds.

Keep Reading - Click 'Older Posts' above to read more posts  >>